Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Oh! New followers!

Hey everyone!

I had tons of fun this past weekend at MegaCon Orlando. I had the opportunity to pass out some business cards, so I'm using today's post as a big, warm HELLO! for all the new faces checking out my blog for the first time!

As you may know my name is Leslie Valerio, and I am currently working as a printer and graphic designer by day and an illustrator and comic book artist by night. I live in Jacksonville, Florida.  On this blog I mainly post the works I've completed, and sometimes I will post about art events I will be participating at and merchandise I've created. So far I've created stickers, pins, and shirts featuring both fan art and original work. In the near future I will be creating patches, enamel pins, and zines! I also plan on participating at an artist's alley in local, Florida cons.

I also cosplay and wear lolita, but only as a hobby. If you ever catch me at a con, I will be in either of these!

Please check out my other links on the side bar. My tumblr page is also my art blog, but unlike this one, I do post WIPs and sketches. I'm trying to be more active on twitter, so if you do follow me, I will post about any cons or art events I will attend so you may have a chance to purchase something from me in person!

Why the name "chappy lips?" The name comes from my embarrassing eczema, and I mainly have eczema on my face. It's not fun. However, I've had "chappy-lips/chappylips" as gamer tags, and I think it's a fun name, so it kind of stuck with me.

Anyways, that's that for now. Enjoy the rest of my blog, and thanks for checking it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment