Thursday, November 16, 2017

Patreon is up and ready!

💦Hey everyone!


My patreon is up and ready. I am trying to produce a book of my comics and drawings, but I need YOUR help! I'm only asking for $2 a month, and with that you can get a load of goodies such as comics, behind-the-scenes of creating these comics, and exclusive, PERVERTED drawings!!


Yes, you read that right: I will diving more into hentai-themed art. I'm super excited about this project! I get to satisfy my love for this silly art style, and I get to satisfy some of my pervert fans!


I will be doing more drawing with Photoshop and Procreate, because I need to practice more digital work. I will not completely abandon the traditional media; in fact I'm making more comics in traditional ink and screen tones.


I hope you can support me in my journey. Check it out at: https://www.patreon.com/chappylips
Want a preview? This is a WIP, censored version. The book will contain complete works, and UNCENSORED:




Also, if you are in the Jacksonville area, please visit me at Mandarin Mini Con on Saturday, December 2nd. I will be selling stickers, prints, patches, and more! I hope to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment