Monday, May 6, 2019

GAAM Gladiators and MegaCon!

Hey squad!

Long time, no post! Things have been crazy and hectic. Ever since starting my con career, I've been all over the place, state wise and mentally.

It is now May, and I'm well into con season. April pretty started it off with Beaches Comic Con, Collective Con, Mystic Con. Since 2019 started, I've been to Sarasota, Tampa, Orlando, and Savannah, Georgia for various comic book and anime conventions. This weekend I'll be doing my first e-sports event, GAAM Gladiators, then next weekend I'll be in the artist alley at MegaCon Orlando!

Later this summer I'll be in Ocala Comic Con and Florida Supercon in Miami, Florida. Then it's a short break till the Holiday season, where I'll (might) be in Anime Weekend Atlanta, AnimeNYC, and HolMat.

Anyways, I have been busy! I'm excited to be working on these fighting game themed pieces.


No comments:

Post a Comment